Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Favourite

In my life, i like many things as long as it make me feel happy. My favourite food is 'Nasi Arab', i really like this food especially when my mother make it for me. I will eat this food until i feel full and i really hope that one day i can cook 'nasi arab' that have same taste with my mother.

Secondly, my favourite colour is black. I really like black because for me, black looks like very smart. When i want to buy something, i will consider back first than others colour. For me, this colour also looks very stylish and very elegant and it also suite with me.

Then, my favourite songs is Albi Nadak. I know, most of you have heard this songs before.  For me, this songs have their own advantages when we i was here this song. It also give a big to my life. This song is about someone that looking for his love and also she are very hope to that person. This songs suitable to all the people and for me i will dedicated especially to the teenagers because the content is very useful and good to them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ALBI NADAK ( SERUAN HATIKU)