Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ALLAH.. I Love Them Very Much

As a second post for my blog, i think i want to tell about people around me that are always be in my side. They are very understanding. When i have problem, they always be with me and always support me always. That person that i tell all of you are my family.

Thank to ALLAH, because give me a happy family. I really love them and i really hope that one day i can make them proud of me. Each of them have their own personality and also identity. With the difference personality it make our family become perfect. Me myself is a happy good lucky person. I do not like to become a stress person because for me, it is not good and it also will make many people do not like us. If people do not like me, i will not angry them because for me, each person have their own right whether to like or not.

Now, i specially dedicated to my parents. I love both of you very much. Without both of you, i will never know this world. I cannot be a successful person like i be now. Both of you very special to me, i do not know how to reply all the things that both of you give to me. I will try my best to be a good daughter for both of you.

To all my siblings, i really happy because have like all of you. We are always together although sometimes we are argue to each other. But, i know, each of things that happen to us have their own reason. Besides that, although we are far apart, but still our relationship never broke. For me, all of you are my strength and always make me smile...

 I will always pray to ALLAH, to make all of you be blessed and also success in anything that all you done. Our bone will never be broke. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ALBI NADAK ( SERUAN HATIKU)