Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Lovely Friends....

Friends......

What do you understand with the words friends? Do you think that friends is really important in your life?
For me, friends is very important in my life after my family. I believe that, each person in this world is really need friends, without friends we cannot communicate with other people. Many people said that, friends give bad attitude to us and also we will easily followed them. But, still for me, i think that, each things that happen in our life is not because by friends but because of ourself.

In my life, i have my best friends. They always be with me. I really appreciate them and love them very much. For me, friends always make me happy and many things in this world i learn from my friends. Now, i will share with all of you a quote that really give impact for me about friends..




To all my friends, i feel happy because have friends like you. Thank you for always guide me and i really hope that, our friendship will not last forever. All of you are my best friends. I will always pray to all of you although we are far apart right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ALBI NADAK ( SERUAN HATIKU)